The Standout watches are subjected to a 2 year warranty, from de date of purchase, against any material and manufacturing defect.
The company will repair any defects which are the result of faulty manufacturing or material defects free of charge.
This warranty covers the cost of labour and parts.
This warranty does not cover:
- Damage to the glass and to the strap
- Damage to the case and the movement by humidity entering the watch as result of a handling error
- Damage resulting from inappropriate use, improper handling or treatment, lack of care or accidents
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear
- Loss of a water resistance after 12 months from the date of purchase
- Any consequential damage resulting from (but not limited to ) defects, use, inaccuracy or non-functioning of the watch
This warranty becomes void in the event of any manipulation, servicing or repair of the product by any person not duly authorized by FT Swiss Creations SA.
To be valid the warranty must be dated and duly completed by the authorized Standout dealer.
In the unlikely event of a problem occurring with your Standout product, please present the defective product, together with the warranty card, to a Standout dealer or send it in appropriate packaging through registered and insured mail to one of our service centre. Please do not forget to include the warranty card.